Work placement in a Community Health setting enables a student to work in a unique team environment, where a true multi-disciplinary approach is applied. Our programs and services support clients of all age groups and needs.
What types of placement are available?
- Allied Health Assistance
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Diabetes Education
- Exercise Physiology/Sports Science
- Health Promotion/Public Health
- Mental Health
- Nursing (Enrolled / Registered)
- Social Work
- Youth Services
What does Ballarat have to offer?
- A friendly and welcoming community
- Award-winning dining venues including wine bars, restaurants, vineyards, jazz bars and cafes
- Theatre, festivals, sporting and music events
- Beautiful Lake Wendouree, parks and gardens
- A great variety of shopping experiences, including antiques, retro, markets and major retailers
- Magnificent historical buildings, Sovereign Hill and the Eureka precinct
Accommodation is available but be sure to make your enquiries early or you may miss out. Contact Ballarat Health Services Accommodation Manager on 5320 4556.
Where are you from?
BCH regularly hosts students from Federation University, Charles Sturt University, Deakin University, Monash University and LaTrobe University. We are happy to consider arrangements with other education providers upon request.