This year’s conference theme is ‘Working Together – Innovation, Collaboration & Co-Design’. Hear about current and emerging evidence in enhancing mental health. Learn how current evidence based best practice is being implemented and the outcomes being experienced. Be introduced to strategies that you can take back to your own workplace and clients.
The Grampians Mental Health Conference has again attracted a diverse list of experts in their respective fields to share their knowledge, research findings and treatment approaches. Speakers include:
- Lucy Fraser, Senior Social Innovator at The Australian Centre for Social Innovation
- Nicole Lee, Consultant psychologist, Adjunct Professor at the National Drug Research Institute and Director at 360Edge
- Ellen Jackson, Workplace and Coaching Psychologist
- Dr Lynne Coulson Barr, Mental Health Complaints Commissioner
- Madeline Fernbach, Clinical Psychologist and co-founder of Sound Psychology Ballarat
- Rose Cuff, Statewide Coordinator of the Victorian government funded FaPMI Program
- Dr Harish Kalra, Clinical Lead Perinatal Psychiatrist and Private Psychiatrist.
- Ali Pain, Consumer and Carer Engagement Officer for the Victorian Mental Health Tribunal
Stay one step ahead of the rest by learning from the people who are dedicated to their research and ensuring best practice. Listen to service providers who are implementing evidence based practice into their routine treatment and care.
An opportunity you can’t afford to miss
Grampians Mental Health Conference is one of the least expensive conferences around. You get up close and personal with some of the best minds in their field, for such a small sum. We keep the prices low so that more people can afford to attend. Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea are provided each day within the ticket price.
Don’t burn out – get fired up!
The Grampians Mental Health Conference will invigorate and energise you. It will remind you that what you do is so important. The conference will also explore strategies for building workforce resilience.
Meet new and old friends.
With delegates attending from across the state and interstate you’re sure to meet new people, re-establish and expand your networks.
Event Date: Tue, 19/03/2019 - 8:30am to Wed, 20/03/2019 - 3:00pm
Event Contact Name: Grampians Mental Health Committee