What is the TGDiCH Advisory Committee?
The Trans and Gender Diverse in Community Health (TGDiCH) Initiative Steering Committee has been established to oversee and advise on the design, implementation and evaluation of the TGDiCH Health Initiative.
The TGD Health Initiative is funded by the State Government and will be delivered through a partnership between Your Community Health, Ballarat Community Health, Thorne Harbour Health and Austin from 2019-2023. The Initiative has two key components:
Multidisciplinary sessional clinics based at Your Community Heath in Preston and Ballarat Community Health, which will be complemented by specialist services provided by Austin Health.
A state-wide TGD training program for health professionals which will be led by Thorne Harbour Health in consultation and partnership with trans, gender diverse and non-binary communities.
What is the role of the TGDiCH Steering Committee?
The role of the TGDiCH Steering Committee is to provide effective governance of the TGDiCH Initiative, including:
- Overseeing and monitoring the development and implementation of appropriate systems and processes.
- Monitor and ensure appropriate financial management and expenditure of program funds.
- Monitor the risk management plan to ensure that significant risks are being identified and managed appropriately.
- Monitor program implementation and performance, including performance targets and benchmarks for service delivery and training.
- Oversee and monitor program evaluation, including the appointment of an evaluation consultant and guidance on evaluation activities.
If you would like to submit an expression of interest please complete the attached EOI Form and email it as well as a copy of your CV to:
General Manager Quality Innovation and Integration, Your Community Health
For further information about the Steering Committee please refer to the Terms of Reference attached or contact Siobhan Newman on 9403 1224.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 12 July 2019