Choose to be valued | Choose to be heard | Choose a trusted provider | Choose BCH
Everyone needs a creative outlet, so why not give some of Ballarat Community Health’s art classes a try?
Why choose BCH for NDIS? Because:
- our expert practitioners work with you to coordinate your services and care
- we provide great value and exceptional service, and
- we are a trusted provider with a long history of caring for Ballarat community.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports people with disability to achieve their individual goals and to participate in the community and employment.
The NDIS provides funding to eligible participants to access a range of supports aimed at increasing their independence, inclusion, and social and economic participation. Eligible clients are people who currently have or are likely to have a permanent disability, aged up to 64 years.
The NDIS became available in the Central Highlands area from 1 January 2017. The Central Highlands area covers the local government areas of:
- Golden Plains
Don’t quite know where to begin your NDIS journey? The Local Area Coordination Service can also assist. They have three roles:
- to link you to the NDIS
- to Link you to information and support in the community, and
- to work with the local community to make sure it is more welcoming and inclusive for people with disability.
This service can be contacted on 1800 242 696 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ballarat Community Health is a registered provider of the NDIS.