The Making a Change (MAC) Program is an 8 week structured alcohol and other drug day rehabilitation program.
The program aims to:
- Promote behaviour change
- Improve lifestyle, health & wellbeing
- Reduce/cease the risks, harms & consequences of alcohol and other drug use
- Assist participants to improve feelings of social connectedness
- Improve daily living skills
Who is it for?
People who experience problematic alcohol or other drug use who are:
- 18 years +
- self-motivated and capable of self-management
How much time will it take?
The 8 week program runs Tues-Fri (Fri is optional), 9.30am - 3.30pm
When is it held?
Runs 4 times a year (dates to be advised)
- Feb - March
- April – June
- July – September
- October – December
Where is it held?
Ballarat Community Health, Victoria Street
How do I get into the program?