Come along and meet new people, share a cuppa and a chat.
Hear from interesting guest speakers
Find out more about health and wellbeing programs
Participate in a game, simple cooking demonstrations, sing-along, art/craft activities,
gardening, book club, share travel stories & more.
Ballarat Community Health
12 Lilburne St, Lucas
(via Dyson Drive or catch the no. 15 bus)
When: 2.00-4.00pm on the 4th Tuesday of each month
- May 26th - bring your walking shoes
- June 23rd - bring a book to swap
- July 28th - bring a favourite recipe to share
- August 25th - 'Tell us about your hobby'.
- September 22nd - Gardening
For further information download our brochure it_starts_with_you_brochure.pdf or general enquiries please phone BCH on 5338-4500