The Drink Drive Behaviour Change Program is delivered over 2 sessions – each session is for 3 hours
When is it held?
|17th & 24th October, 2018||4.00pm – 7.00pm|
|31st October & 7th November, 2018||9.30am - 12.30pm|
|14th & 21st November, 2018||4.00pm – 7.00pm|
|28th November & 5th December, 2018||
9.30am - 12.30pm
|12th & 19th December, 2018||4.00pm – 7.00pm|
Individuals who have had their drivers licence suspended or cancelled due to a drink driving offence.
If you’ve lost your licence due to a drink driving offence, the process of having it restored may seem challenging. At Ballarat Community Health, our Alcohol & Other Drug Team is committed to assisting individuals and families who are dealing with alcohol or other drug related issues.
Ballarat Community Health can help you by:
Explaining the steps you need to take
Providing Drink Driving Behaviour Change program
Conducting assessments and submitting court reports as required
Having someone to talk to about the process
Our team can assist other professionals with information and support
Almost all people who have had their licence suspended or cancelled for drink driving will need to participate in a driver behaviour change program.
The Drink Drive Behaviour Change Program is delivered over 2 sessions – each session is for 3 hours.
The program is delivered by an experienced Alcohol and Other Drugs Team.
To register for a course you can call (03) 5338 4500 and our reception staff will take your details. One of our Drink Driver Program Facilitators will call you back to confirm your booking and discuss any additional needs you may have.
- $280 if licence lost PRIOR to 30th April, 2018
- $280 + $67 VR fee ($34 concession card holders) if licence lost AFTER 30th April, 2018
- Licence Eligibility Reports $175.00 if program done with BCH
- Licence Eligibilty Reports $185.00 if program done elsewhere
- Interlock Removal Reports - $175 if other program/report done BCH
- Interlock Removal Reports - $220 if first time report with us
- Fees for the program must be paid 5 days prior to the course commencing
- Participants must notify BCH by phone (5338 4500) or email: email@example.com 24 hours prior to the course start time to reschedule or cancel booking, if booking is cancelled within this timeframe a full refund will be provided
- Notifications past this timefram or non-attendance will result in only 50% of the course fee being refunded
- If payment is made by card any refund will be available within 7 days
- if Payment if made by cash any refund may take up to 21 days to process provided written bank details are provided by the participant in a timely manner
- The separate fee payable to VicRoads will not form part of any refund