Living Longer, Living Stronger provides strength training specifically designed to meet the needs of older people, including:
- Initial and ongoing assessments so your program can be tailored to your specific needs and abilities
- Fully qualified and committed
- Safe, supportive environment
- An opportunity to socialize over a cup of tea or coffee after each session
Who is it for?
People over the age of 50 years
How much time will it take?
Approx. 60 minutes
When & Where is it held?
Sebastopol: 260 Vickers Street
- Mon-Thur 8.30-11.00am
- Thur 1.00-3.00pm
- Fri 8.00-11.00am
Wendouree: 10 Learmonth Road
- Tue 1.00-2.00pm
- Fri 11.00am-12.00 noon
Lucas: 12 Lilburne Street
- Mon-Fri 8.30-11.00am
- Tuesday 9.30 - 10.30am
- Friday 10.00 - 11.00am
$5.00 per session / 12 visit pass $50
Who provides it?
Qualified exercise physiologists
How do I get into the program?
- Must be a client of Ballarat Community Health
- Must complete a Pre Exercise Screening Tool form
- Must have been through Ballarat Community Health intake process and must be assessed by Ballarat Community Health Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist
Phone Ballarat Community Health on 5338 4593 to speak to Intake staff, fax 5339 3044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org