With many people in our community losing their jobs or having to make do with fewer hours of work, these can be stressful times. Similarly, isolation can put a strain on relationships and families, so if you’re in need of legal counsel, for whatever reason, we want to help you with some resources.
We’ve compiled this list of organisations that might be able help you if you’re feeling the pinch financially or are in need of legal aid. We’ll update this page whenever new resources are made available.
- Youth lawyer service
- Payments to support households
- Payments to support individuals
- Services Australia: affected by coronavirus (for jobkeeper payments, etc.)
- Coronavirus and Australian workplace laws
- COVID-19 and shared parenting issues
- Employment rights Q&A
- Coronavirus impacts on renters
- Free consumer legal advice service
- National debt helpline
- COVID-19 making financial decisions