Bookings for the 2023 Flu Vaccinations are now open!
It’s no secret that healthy employees work more productively. Actively supporting the health and wellbeing of your employees leads to better staff retention, reduced sick leave and improved morale.
Did you know:
- Healthy workers are nearly three times more productive than unhealthy workers (1).
- People with chronic disease are 60% less likely to work (2).
- Obesity costs Australian businesses $6.4bn a year in lost productivity (3).
- On average, a smoker costs 30 days per year in lost productivity (4).
- Three in five Victorian employees say they would consider an employer’s attitude to health when looking for a new job (5).
And there are many great benefits for employees too: more energy, higher self-esteem, a lower risk of chronic disease and feeling happier at work, just to name a few.
Ballarat Community Health has a range of highly skilled health professionals available to deliver education sessions, programs and information at your workplace, to enable you to maximise the health and wellbeing of your staff. Programs currently available include:
- employee health checks
- health & wellbeing presentations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- workshop and activities
- corporate gym programs.
Enquire now about our range of workplace health and wellbeing services including the 2023 flu vaccination program by calling (03) 5338 4516, or emailing [email protected]
We would be pleased to hear from you and your business in regard to the 2023 workplace FLU vaccination program. Please note that enquiries for the 2023 season will be cut off from May 1st 2023.
Please compete the Form below of you would like to register your expression of interest.
If you have already engaged BCH to provide flu vaccinations for your workplace, we will be in touch with you to arrange your workplace flu vaccination booking time and date.
- All flu vaccinations will be provided at your workplace.
- Please note, our strict social distancing policies will ensure our staff and your staff are as safe as possible from transmission of COVID-19.
- Hours of operation are between 10:00-4:00 Mon-Fri
We will ring your business soon to discuss the process and scheduling of your staff.