At this time we are unable to schedule any new workplace flu vaccines. Please see below for more details.
It’s no secret that healthy employees work more productively. Actively supporting the health and wellbeing of your employees leads to better staff retention, reduced sick leave and improved morale.
Did you know:
- Healthy workers are nearly three times more productive than unhealthy workers (1).
- People with chronic disease are 60% less likely to work (2).
- Obesity costs Australian businesses $6.4bn a year in lost productivity (3).
- On average, a smoker costs 30 days per year in lost productivity (4).
- Three in five Victorian employees say they would consider an employer’s attitude to health when looking for a new job (5).
And there are many great benefits for employees too: more energy, higher self-esteem, a lower risk of chronic disease and feeling happier at work, just to name a few.
Ballarat Community Health has a range of highly skilled health professionals available to deliver education sessions, programs and information at your workplace, to enable you to maximise the health and wellbeing of your staff. Programs currently available include:
- employee health checks
- health & wellbeing presentations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- workshop and activities
- corporate gym programs.
Enquire now about our range of workplace health and wellbeing services by calling (03) 5338 4516, or emailing [email protected]
We are currently unable to schedule any new bookings at this time, however we are trying to source additional vaccines to accommodate your request. We would be pleased to place you on a wait list until such time we are confident vaccinations remain available.
If you have already engaged BCH to provide flu vaccinations for your workplace, please note the following the new COVID-19 environment, which has evolved since we were in touch with you to arrange your workplace flu vaccinations, we are now changing the mode of delivery to Offsite clinics for all your staff.
• All flu vaccinations will be provided from a variety of fixed locations across Ballarat.
• This set up will ensure we can maintain social distancing requirements.
• It will also mean staff who are working from home can still access a flu vaccination without having to come into their workplace, which may no longer be operating.
• Please note, our strict social distancing policies will ensure our staff and your staff are as safe as possible from transmission of COVID-19.
We will ring you over the next couple of days to discuss the process and scheduling of your staff.