It’s no secret that healthy employees work more productively and contribute to a positive result for your bottom line. Actively supporting the health and wellbeing of your employees leads to better staff retention, reduced sick leave and improved morale—all great for business.
Did you know:
- Healthy workers are nearly three times more productive than unhealthy workers (1).
- People with chronic disease are 60% less likely to work (2).
- Obesity costs Australian businesses $6.4bn a year in lost productivity (3).
- On average, a smoker costs 30 days per year in lost productivity (4).
- Three in five Victorian employees say they would consider an employer’s attitude to health when looking for a new job (5).
And there are many great benefits for employees too: more energy, higher self-esteem, a lower risk of chronic disease and feeling happier at work, just to name a few.
Ballarat Community Health has a range of highly skilled health professionals available to deliver education sessions, programs and information at your workplace, to enable you to maximise the health and wellbeing of your staff. Programs currently available include:
- employee health checks
- health & wellbeing presentations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- workshop and activities
- corporate gym programs.
Annual immunisations are one of the best ways to avoid spreading the flu. Assist your employees to stay healthy this flu season. Register now for flu shots to be delivered onsite at your workplace. Enquire now about our range of workplace health and wellbeing services by calling (03) 5338 4516, or emailing email@example.com. Download our workplace health & wellbeing services PDF.