Enquire now about our range of Workplace Health & Wellbeing Services.
Ph: 03 5338 4516 firstname.lastname@example.org
It's no secret that healthy employees contribute to productive businesses and a positive result for your bottom line. Actively supporting the health and wellbeing of your employees leads to better staff retention, reduced sick leave and improved morale - all great for business.
Did you know:
- Healthy workers are nearly three times more productive than = unhealthy workers1
- People with chronic disease are 60% less likely to work2
- Obesity costs Australian businesses $6.4bn a year in lost productivity3
- On average, a smoker costs 30 days per year in lost productivity4
- Three in five Victorian employees say they would consider an empoyer's attitude to health when looking for a new job5.
And there are many great benefits for employees too. More energy, higher self-esteem, lowering the risk of chronic disease, and feeling happier at work are just a few.
Ballarat Community Health (BCH) has a range of highly skilled health professionals available to deliver education sessions, programs and information at your workplace to enable you to maximize the health and wellbeing of your staff. Programs and information currently available includes;
- Employee Health Checks
- Health & Wellbeing Presentations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Workshop and Activities
- Corporate Gym Programs
- Workplace Medicals
More and more businesses are now actively promoting health and wellbeing in the workplace, don't let your business be left behind.
To subscribe to our BCH @ Work E-Newsletter email email@example.com
1 Medibank Private: The health of Australia's workforce. November 2005,
2 Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Chronic disease and participation in work(Canberra, 2009)
3 Hooper P, Bull FC, Healthy active workplaces, review of evidence and rationale for workplace health, Department of Sport and Recreation, WA Government (Perth 2009)