Finance, Healthcare, Commercial or Legal Industry Experience
Seeking Expressions of Interest
Working with individuals, families, and communities across Ballarat and beyond, Ballarat Community Health (BCH) provides quality health and wellbeing services to all, with our greatest priority being those most in need. Our diverse range of services include general practice, allied health, community programs, alcohol and other drug supports, NDIS, and mental health services.
The BCH Board is seeking Directors (voluntary) who can bring expertise in:
- Financial management
- Executive / Board experience in healthcare settings
- Commercial or legal industry experience
to the Board as it sets its strategic direction and fulfills its oversight and governance responsibilities.
BCH values diversity in life experience, thinking styles, qualifications and skills. Applicants with the relevant skills and personal attributes, and a desire to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of all people will be considered. Women, gender diverse individuals, First Nations people and individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
A Board Recruitment Pack and Expression of Interest details are available for download on this page or by contacting Melinda Empson on (03) 5338 4533.
To further discuss your interest, please call Jessie Harman, Board Chair, on 0407 835 954.
Expressions of interest will be accepted until 5pm on Friday 30th June 2023.
Download the following documents to find out more about Ballarat Community Health and the role of Board Director:
- The BCH Board Overview (including Key Selection Criteria)
- BCH Annual Report 2021-2022
- BCH Financial Report 2021-2022
- Strategic Plan 2021 & beyond
To discuss the role in more detail, please call Jessie Harman, Board Chair, on 0407 835 954.
Expressions of interest
Submit your EOI by email to [email protected] by 5pm on Friday 30th June 2023. Please include:
- Cover letter
- Brief responses to the key selection criteria (refer to The BCH Board Overview)
- Current resume
- Contact details for at least two referees
Please note, eligibility for appointment or election to the Board will be subject to the following compliance checks and documentation. The relevant forms will be provided following the interview.
- BCH Membership Application ($10 annual membership fee)
- Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Covid 19 Declaration and Digital Vaccination Certificate (triple vaccinated)