Drink Drive, Drug Drive
Ballarat Community Health Behaviour Change programs are held regularly throughout the year. Registration and payment are required prior to the course commencing.
If you have lost your licence due to a drink or drug driving offence, the process of having it restored may seem challenging. At BCH, our alcohol and other drug team is committed to assisting individuals and families who are dealing with alcohol or other drug-related issues.
Everyone who has had their licence suspended or cancelled for drink or drug driving will need to participate in a driver behaviour change program. BCH offers:
- Drink Drive and Drug Drive Behaviour Change programs, comprised of two 3-hour sessions
- Intensive Drink and Drug Driver programs, comprised of three 3-hour group sessions, after which participants will also be required to attend an hour-long one-on-one counselling session.
- Pre-Interlock Removal programs, delivered in one 2 hour session.
Our programs are delivered by experienced alcohol and other drug facilitators, who can help you by:
- providing Drink or Drug Driving Behaviour Change program
- conducting assessments and submitting court reports as required
- providing someone to talk to about the process
- assisting other professionals with information and support.
To register for a program, email your name and contact details, along with your program preference, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can make an enquiry via the customer service menu to the right-hand side of your screen, or call us directly on (03) 5338 4500. You will then be contacted to discuss registration or other general enquiries. Please allow at least two days for a response due to high demand of this service.
Please note that bookings must be made a minimum five days prior to the program commencing.
|Intensive Drink and Drug Driver programs||Drink and Drug Driver Behaviour Change programs||Pre-interlock Removal programs|
|$750 or $720 with concession||$375 or $342 with concession||$200|
Participants must notify BCH by phone (03) 5338 4500, or email email@example.com 24 hours prior to the program commencing to reschedule or cancel booking. If a booking is cancelled within this time frame a full refund will be provided. Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to commencement of the program or non-attendance will result in only 50 per cent of the program fee being refunded.
If payment is made by card, any refund will be available within 7 days. If payment is made by cash, any refund may take up to 21 days to process, provided written bank details are provided by the participant in a timely manner. The separate fee payable to VicRoads will not form part of any refund.