Sexual health clinic
The Ballarat Community Health sexual health clinic is located at our Lucas site.
Our doctors and nurses aim to make all feel welcome and provide quality health advice with respect to sexual health.
Our services include:
- Contraceptive advice
- Insertion and removal of lmplanon
- Insertion and removal of Mirena, Kyleena and Copper IUDs
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections
- HIV comprehensive health care including provision of medications
- PEP (within 72 hours of potential exposure)
- Transgender health care
If you have symptoms of an STI or have been recently exposed to an STI, please call reception so we can help you in a timely fashion.
If it is your first visit for Transgender health care please call the clinic to book with our peer navigator.
You can make a clinic appointment via the ‘make an appointment’ tab to the right hand side of your screen, alternatively you can call reception on 5338 4541.
Concession card holders and patients under 16 will be bulk-billed through Medicare. Note not all items are claimable through Medicare.
If you don’t have a concession card, you are a private patient and must pay for your visit immediately following your appointment. Our current consultation fees for in clinic and/or telehealth are:
|Total Fee payable
|Standard Consultation (less than 20mins)
|Long Consultation (20 mins+)
|Extra Long Consultation (40 mins+)
|Any cancellation (non-attendance) less than 24 hours from booked appointment
- Please note these prices are subject to change, dependent upon Medicare rebates available.
- This list is a guide only, not all services/treatments are listed. Further information specific treatment fees are available at the clinic.