Diabetes annual review clinic
If you have diabetes, think: when did you last see a diabetes educator and a dietitian?
As part of a good diabetes care it is important for annual visits. If it has been 12 months or more sinc you have had a diabetes check up, you could benefit from attending the diabetes annual review clinic at Ballarat Community Health.
Booking into the clinic is a convenient opportunity to see a diabetes educator and a dietitian in a single visit, ensuring all your diabetes indicators are consistently monitored.
If you need some more assistance or information about your diabetes, below are our other diabetes-specific services and programs. We’re here for you, so get in touch!
- Diabetes education provides support via appointments with our diabetes educators, both individual and in group settings.
- Diabetes Getting Started program will help newly-diagnosed people with type 2 diabetes to get on their feet.
- Carbohydrate Counting for people with type 2 diabetes especially suitable for those at risk of low blood glucose.
- OzDAFNE is a comprehensive education and support program for adults with type 1 diabetes to learn how to self-manage their condition, including self-adjustment of insulin.
- Diabetes support group is a casual and frequent meetup so that Ballarat locals with diabetes can support each other.
- Life! program is a health and lifestyle program for those with pre-diabetes, or at risk from type 2 diabetes.
Give us a call on 03 5388 4500 to enquire today. Alternatively, make an enquiry via the customer service menu icons to the right hand side of your screen.