What is Orticare?
Orticare is the Grampians Loddon Mallee Pharmacotherapy Network, one of five area-based networks in Victoria. We are working to create better access to pharmacotherapy services for all clients living in this region.
Our purpose is to support regional health professionals who are providing this treatment through workforce education, clinical support, consultation and promotion.
Some of the resources we offer are:
- Access to training and education opportunities
- Mentoring opportunities and secondary consultations
- Addiction Medicine Specialists for clinical treatment of complex-needs patients
- Best practice guidelines, clinical information, business resources and supports
- Local networks for doctors, pharmacists and other professionals working with alcohol and drug issues.
Orticare is a collaborative network of organisations led by Ballarat Community Health.
Our partners are:
Orticare covers the Department of Health regions of the Grampians, the Loddon and the Mallee. Contact email@example.com to enquire about a local network near you.