Ballarat Community Health's Podiatrists are located at the Lucas, Cooinda (Wendouree), Sebastopol and Smythesdale sites. We provide professional & affordable foot care for all ages, with service prioritised to individuals on a healthcare card or pension.
- Gait analysis/orthoses
- Diabetic care & assessments
- General treatment
- Ingrown toenails / nail surgery
- Footwear advice
Podiatrists are also available for educational talks to community groups on a range of podiatric issues.
How we can help you!
A Podiatrist is a health professional who deals with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of medical and surgical conditions of the feet and lower limbs.
- Foot and leg pain should not be a part of your daily life and can often restrict a person's mobility and good health.
- Foot and leg alignment can have a significant effect on the development of painful problems during sport, at work or in daily life.
- Foot health care begins at any age, the earlier the better! Early detection and management in babies and children can help reduce foot problems in later life.
Visit What's on at BCH? for specific programs.
To find out more about these or other services at Ballarat Community Health, visit a site near you or call 5338 4500.
SCUFF educates people about self management of their foot health and care. Sessions are available to community groups upon request.