Ballarat Community Health was one of ten category winners announced at the 2015 Regional Achievement and Community Awards Night on Friday night 16th October at Etihad Stadium. Kerri Gordon, Health Management Team Leader, was pleased to represent BCH in accepting the Prime Super Employee Excellence in Aged Care Award.
400 guests gathered from across the State including Patron of the Awards, Honourable Jaala Pulford MP, Minister for Regional Development, to celebrate regional Victoria's high achievers and community contributors.
Congratulations to all the finalists and to the nine other category winners:
- Regional Development Victoria Business Achievement Award - AME Systems Pty Ltd of Ararat
- Regional Development Victoria Leadership & Innovation Award - Bill Mithen of Geelong
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award - Ballarat Community Health of Lucas
- South West TAFE and Deakin University South West Regional Achiever Award - Geraldine Edar of Warrnambool
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award - The Great Aussie Beer Shed & Heritage Farm Museum of Echuca
- Prime Super Community Group of the Year Award - One & All Inclusion Project of Echuca
- Parks Victoria Environmental Sustainability Award - City of Greater Geelong of Geelong
- VACC Regional Safety Award - Bsafe Program - Women's Health Goulburn North East of Wangaratta
- MOA Benchmarking Community Service in Aged Care Award - Stephen Grigson of Warrnambool
- Federation Training Gippsland Regional Achiever Award - Jessi McEwan of Traralgon
Congratulations also to Suzanne Powell, member of the BCH Alcohol and Other Drug Services Team, who was one of the four individual finalists for the Leadership and Innovation Award category!